Hi there,
this is Pilpho here bringing you the second blog post of my “life”.
But
first... Although it was yesterday, happy Halloween to you all – whoever is
reading. It was a great holiday to see people dressing up in various exciting
ways (Indeed exciting)! Well, I did not go trick or treat’ing but rather stayed and worked on my assignment
two, which me and my partner finally got most of the program done and is
currently in the debugging phase (the annoying ‘e*’ cases is really getting on
my nerve... maybe).
Anyway, time
to backtrack to the days between my previous post and this one. What I am
learning lately has been pretty straightforward since my previous knowledge
combined with my SUPERB learning skill (haha :D) can slash through any obstacle
like uhhhh, ripping tissue paper (right...). Alright, all jokes aside, these
materials I am currently learning is pretty easy: linked lists, Big-Oh notation,
and Binary Search Trees.
These last
two weekly exercises have been pretty straightforward and helpful to my
understanding and proficiency to recursion. Exercise 5 from wOct21 caused a
little confusion to me in part b, probably because I didn’t get enough rest and
so my head was not functioning properly, but apart from that, all is good. As
for e6 from wOct28, which is this week, it was extremely extremely extremely
easy (see how many ‘extremely’ are there?! I mean it). It’s not that I am
extremely pro at programming, it is that the questions are just plain straightforward
themselves (Hopefully I did not offend those who did not get it J).
In
conclusion, for the past (about) two weeks, I have increased my skill in
writing and understanding recursive functions, and finished the study materials
with (mostly) ease.
Thank you
for reading,
pilpho
o(@ _ @~*)o
pilpho
o(@ _ @~*)o
Glad to hear that you have a good grasp of recursion now and last two weeks was helpful for you... have fun and enjoy learning
ReplyDelete