Friday, November 8, 2013

wNov4_2013 ~ Time to review for that test

Lectures were the usual before an assignment that is due; meaning we mostly talked about the assignment during the lecture. So it is clear enough that it posed no difficulty since me and my partner already finished the assignment – all with recursion (kind of fun too).  Oh...Yay! We also learned about the big-oh notation (well, more like review for me), which is a nice refreshment.

With regard to this week’s lab session, the tasks seemed pretty easy to the eye, but when it comes to the actual programming, there were some difficulties. And I am (kind of) shamed to say that one of the difficulties was caused by me not reading about all of the details for the first task, which caused me to code in a way that is not supposed to be. I got to say though I really did learn some interesting tricks in coding in this lab session. Nonetheless, I never got to do the second task (Meh, oh well...); however, though problems occurred, overall, I still think the tasks were straightforward.

In the end, I just hope I do not develop unnecessary lasting habits with regard to python that would hinder my coding with Java, aka. things that can be done in python but not in Java.

Oh and lastly, the next test is coming up on Wednesday, Nov 13!

“I got to study!!!” is what I always say to myself, but I ALMOST never studies...(cough due cough to procrastination...cough)

Ha. Good thing there is the fall break on next Monday and Tuesday.  (More time for studying and procrastination)



Thank you for reading,
pilpho
o(@ _ @~*)o

No comments:

Post a Comment